Eck – It’s Mum’s day next Sunday… hands up who hasn’t got that special lady a gift yet?
Don’t worry. Your Mum knows you love her. You do nice things for her all the time, right? But a little something on this yearly occasion is always a great way of reaching out and reminding her that you appreciate everything she does.
I’ve curated a teeny list of floral themed lovelies to give you a nudge in the right direction.
Floral Gifts for Mothers Day
- Potted Plants – Select some pots for your Mums garden or house. Purchase some plants you know she’ll love. Pot them up so they looks beautiful. Job jobbed. I recommend Rowallane Pottery pots of course…
- Earrings – Let be honest, I am eyeing these up for myself. But I know more than a couple of other ladies who would appreciate these delicate little stunners from Estella Bartlett.
- Cut Flowers – Spring flowers. A ray of sunshine for the home. If you live in Co Down, Trainview Farm is worth a visit. Locally grown lovelies that often last over a fortnight in my home.
- Scented Candles – Another way to hurry Spring along, is to bring the scent inside! The Wild Achill Island Candle from The Bearded Candlemakers is a good choice… it smells like childhood holidays ♥
- Necklace – Imagine my delight when I discovered that the necklaces I had been swooning over on Etsy are made minutes down the road from Mum and Dads house! So many pretty things to choose from but this Gypsophila caught my eye.
- Chocolate – Last minute panic? Fear not, chocolate is almost always well received. M&S are totally on point with their most recent packaging. I can personally recommend the Sea Salt Caramels & the Rose and Violet Creams. #yum
However you decide to spoil your favourite ladies this Mothers Day, I hope you have a super one! Let me know what you get up to 🙂