Another month – another load of moments!
1/2/3) Little Miss Amellia, my sister Louise & I spent a lovely morning with the horses – That little woman has no fear, she wants to try her hand at everything! She met the two foals – Ciaran & Val – and tried her hand at riding Cody. ALL the fun!
4/5/6) Sunny days make us all a bit giddy! And spending them out in the garden at Mum & Dads with plenty of bubbles is a damn fine way to put the time in!
7) Val – getting big…. do I have to say any more?
8) The promise of many, many blackberries this year – keep the good work up little bumble <3
9) Getting back into the swing of things in regard to the baking world. Love a good marble cake – and this one includes some killer Toffee Hot Choc from thorntons. Its like banoffee pie in cake form! NomNom!
10) Letter writing is a great way to spend lunch time – Must make more effort to do some little things like this of a lunch time. Adds value to that hour in the middle of the day.
11) Picnicking will never be the same again – the hens always like to share 😉
12) ROBBIE – Need I say anymore? I adore his swing albums & he puts on such a great show!
13/14) A wonderful morning together spent at Murlough – Matt, Cwtch & I spent an extremely sunny morning wandering along the shore & among the dunes. Cwtch even learnt home to swim <3
15) Cody – shes beautiful – the sun makes her even more beautiful #mybaby
16) I USED MY SEWING MACHINE – I CAN SEW A LINE!!!! – Bit of practicing to do mind….
I really enjoyed putting this post together – browsing the months photos is a great way of reminding yourself or all the great moments. I must confess, it was hard to think what I would even have for this post until after Id had a little browse. BUT check me out!! I did do some very lovely things 😉
Have you been up to much my lovelies?