The first post of its kind round these parts, a kinda favourites post – which I am sure you are all well used to seeing dotted about the internet by now!
However I am trying to make this one a little different, with some snap shots of how I have spent my month – including new discoveries & exciting moments! Testing out a layout of Moments, followed by Things – in two separate posts. Do let me know what you think 🙂
1) A new baby was born – my very favourite kind. Unfortunately this little sweetheart is an orphan, but he is in good hands & is now a month old. So hopefully out of harms was as far as his immune system etc goes. And he has recently acquired a friend, so he is learning how to be a pony, rather than an over sized puppy!
2) May is one of the most beautiful months of the year in Rowallane – blooms everywhere & beautiful bird song
3) Some Spring sunshine lit up the Continental Market – providing a lovely lunch break in the sun before M & I headed to The Grand Opera House to see Singing In The Rain. A great fun show, musicals are one of my favourites things!
4/5) Balmoral Show was serious amounts of fun – mainly down to my companions Andrew & Karen of Kilmegan Cider. Great cider, great folk & a super great time! Until it was time to leave that is! 3 hours in the car to make a 20 minute journey. Not much craic – thats my ‘unhappy Im stuck in a car while its super sunny’ face you are seeing there….
6) Cue the start of a family holiday in Wales – Crossways House in Cowbridge to be exact. What a beauty huh!
7/8/9) Wales is my home, so it meant lotsa family bonding. Including a trip around Roath park in the sun with one of my cousins & a fun night out to McBusted with said cousin, li’l sis & my buddy Emma. I dont think I’ll ever grow out of pop music…. All the giggles!
10/11/12) McBusted were closely followed by Heineken Cup Rugby – more family giggles. Its a yearly trip for us, and I hear next years is in Madrid – hello sunshine!
13) After a few busy days M & I took some time out from the hussle & bussle of a home full of family to stroll around Dyffryn Gardens. A great place for a welsh cake, a cup of tea & an enjoyable stroll around an excellent Cacti house!
14) SLUMBER PARTY – with the little one ♥
15/16/17) A trip to Porthcawl followed by Joes Icecream. Seriously the best icecream in the world – if you have a sweet tooth try out the strawberry marshmallow sundae. All that sugar 😀 The espresso icecream sundae come highly recommended too 😉
18) And home again to see my little babies are growing up rapidly ♥
Ah voila – some of my very favourite moments from May 2014