Ok – here’s the second bit!
I shall not try and deny that this post is a little materialistic – but Im a shopper, and I cant help it…… I am currently trying to cut down on the amount of things I purchase. Quality not quantity 😉 but we’ll see how that goes over the next few months! Maybe having this post to write up each month will make me feel a little bit more accountable
1/9) Two beautiful parcels from Ladybird Likes in one month – I just cant help myself! The little butterfies are remaining wrapped up as they are destined to be pressies for some very lovely ladies ♥
2) New boots!!! Comfy waterproof boots are a must any time of the year at field cottage & these fabulous mucker style navy boots are serving me well. They have proved handing for both walking through mucky fields with pups & horse riding – I picked them up in their ebay outlet store for a bargain price 🙂
3) I took part in a super #snailmail swap hosted by the lovely Sam at Dunne With Style called #thecreativeexchange – she paired us all up with a buddy who we ‘stalked’ on instagram for a while, before putting together a little parcel of loveliness to send to them. The parcel had to be full of treasure that would hopefully inspire a creative project for our secret half! This picture is of the goodies I sent my lovely partner Jackie. I had met her before on a different parcel swap project ( #abrightproject ) so I was so excited to out another parcel together for this lovely lady. Check out the hashtag #thecreativeexchange on instagram to see lots of beautiful parcels 🙂
4) My current tipple of choice – which is a big change for this dedicated wine drinker – is ShortCross Gin from Nothern Irelands first craft distillery. Smooth, complex & bursting with flavour this Gin is not only from Northern Ireland, but from Rademon Estate in Crossgar, Only a hop, skip & a jump from Field Cottage! Full of orange zest & juniper ( lotsa lovely botanicals ) its perfectly refreshing with a gentle tonic and big slice of orange. Yum! ( After thinking about how lovely the gin is, Ive had to despatch M to go fetch some tonic so we can have one lol ♥ )
5) Rose & lemon – perfect – ’nuff said 😉
6) Bargain of the century…. Cath Kidson Chalet Sewing box from our local garden centre. For some reason they are clearing out all their Cath Kidson stuff, so I bagged this lovely chalet for £25! A fraction of the current selling price – and its soooo pretty ♥ Shes missing the button that holds the chalet roof closed – but I think that can be easily fixed with my trusty glue gun 😉
7/8) My main find this month has been the lovely Leah & her stationary subscription box – Linksy Dream is a lovely website for all your stationary & filofax needs. And her monthly box of loveliness is packed with gorgeous stationary goodness. You can try it for yourself here for the month of July. If you are a paper goods addict like me, you cant fail to be in love!
Did you treat yourself to anything you particularly love this month?