We all love to eat well, don’t we? And ideally, everything would be made from scratch. Lovingly nurtured from beginning to end.
But that can’t always be the case. Long days happen. Lazy days happen. But my need for tasting grub never wanes – and that’s where gourmet shortcuts come in! Sneaky products that taste almost as good as home made. Allowing us to enjoy a gourmet meal, even when we don’t have the time to spare ♥
Take #1 – Moroccan Lamb Wraps feat. M&S.
Laura Anne Bradley
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- Marks and Spencer Lamb with Orange Blossom & Pomegranate Glaze
- Red & Yellow Peppers
- Following the instructions on the box - pop the Lamb in the oven.
- Lay the peppers in a separate roasting dish and drizzle with olive oil. These can cook alongside the lamb.
- Gently fry thin slices of Halloumi, turning once; until crisp on both sides.
- Remove lamb from the even and shred. Place peppers into a serving dish.
- Set Halloumi and all other ingredients out on your dining table/kitchen surface ready for you, and anyone else to prepare their own wraps.
Try these Moroccan Lamp Wraps – you won’t be disappointed. I promise! Easy to throw together when you get in from work. Not a problem to upscale for as many people as you like – all it would take is a little more chopping board action and voila! Impressive, easy food for you, your family and a bunch of buddies ♥
Do you have any secret dishes you whip up in a hurry? I’d love to hear about your favourite shortcuts!