There seems to have been a lot less food in June than usual… or maybe I have just not being such a crazy photographer lady!
– Costellos Bakery in Malton – my goodness those sausage rolls were good! Sausage rolls have been on my to do list for a while, but they have now taken a further jump up the list…. Im plotting some good’uns.
– Chateau Vignelaure Rosé – the perfect rosé for summer sunshine. I would love a glass or two right now, with a big shellfish platter. Yes siree!
– Unsuccessful rhubarb curd was made into very successful Rhubarb and Strawberry Eton Mess ♥
– I went to Corin in Bangor and indulged in their tasting menu. More on that soon though – I just have something I need to do first…
– Wild Garlic Pesto makes everything taste AMAZEBALLS.
– I made Rhubard Curd…. It wasnt great. But it did make something amazing….
– A Tutti Fruitti treat in Ground Espresso.
– Making Rhubarb and Strawberry Vodka. SPOILER: It’s scrumptious.
– Beef Brisket for Fathers Day with Luchito Honey – I would highly recommend it. Lots of recipes are in the pipeline!
– A real treat in work this month was trying this Dugat-Py Bourgogne Rouge 2009
– Another work moment – Sartarelli Tasting with the lovely Caterina.
– Spotted in M&S. Firmly on the to buy list!
– Another shot of my Rhubarb and Strawberry Vodka. You should make it….
– Found this in a farm shop on our York visit – couldnt buy any, but adore the name and labeling!
– Making mini pink meringues for Rhubarb and Strawberry Eton Mess ♥
– SALTED CARAMEL MUFFINS…. nuff said!
– An evening spent with Mum – pink champagne treats #spoilt
– Gus ♥
Have you had any stand out food moments this month? Or any great moments at all? Let me know!