– Ridge Tasting at JNWine
– Stepping up my bread game! ( Recipe soon! – Its easy – I promise 😉 )
– Lamb Koftas – something a little different for a mid week dinner.
– Crispy Duck Pancakes – too simple not to try, do it – I dare ya 😀
– Crispy Squid & Stir Fried Beef Salad in Vanilla, Newcastle
– Birthday treats for breakfast from Norr & Brown #shoplocal
– Totally winning at life when you come home to ready made Chorizo Hash!
– A superb meal on a work trip to Languedoc. Dinner at Domaine Gayda – If I ever choose to marry, this would be the spot! Cracker location, beautiful wines, and gorgeous people ♥
– Brennans Icecream. If you life in Northern Ireland, you’ll already know of it’s charms!
– Testing out a new tea – teapigs everyday brew – more to come on that too 🙂
– Banana & Chocolate Muffins. Cake for breakfast. YES PLEASE!
– Fairtrade Fortnight, some awesome products. And an important message….
– Some lovely goodies from Mello Mallo, my favourite of my purchases was the white chocolate & raspberry ♥
– Some beautiful cakes at St Georges Market from Dolci Italiani
– Creme Egg Muffins from Ground Espresso. A pre Easter treat!
– Making fish goujons. Always beat the shop bought versions 🙂
– Home made bread, eggs from my girlies, wee tin of beans – LUNCH DONE
– Really tasty Falafel from Linen Hill, Banbridge.
– Whitebait at Harrys Shack. A wonderful day trip with some work colleagues ♥
A wonderful month of food and wine, a success by all accounts! Did you have an awesome March? Let me know how your month went – any awesome food you wanna tell me about? Do share!