i admit to being a little missing in action recently – but i promise to try my best to regulate myself a little better
here’s a little look at what i have been getting up to
- the nutcracker at the waterfront hall – a gorgeous evening – such a pretty set, christmas starting!
- lots of beautiful cheese at St.Georges Market
- my adorable little friend – Cwtch
- a fabulously large pumpkin
- Amelia – Anne, my new niece, chilling out on the sofa
- i was terribly excited to locate some samphire at St.Georges Market
- my favourite wine at the moment massaya classic red – lovely peppery red berriness
- some garlic from my lovely friend Lucindas garden – such a treat
- pumpkin soup with goats cheese & roast pumkin seeds – part of a brilliant evening at the salty dog – indulging in a sensational tasting menu from Derek Creagh
- another treat from salty dog – breast of local wild pigeon with lots of loveliness, including breaded duck tongue! yes they have tongues! and no – do not take the breadcrumbs off – they look freakishly like mini tongues…. and the taste is far to goo to be scared off
- emma & i living it up on a trip to euro disney
- em & her favourite disney folk – eeyore
- my favourite little cheffy mice 😀
- the beautiful cafe en seine in dublin – kick ass mojitos!
- o’donoghues dublin for a lovely pint of the black stuff
- aviva stadium for Leinster vs Munster
- the boys in action
- my first taste of 8 degrees brewing company beer – really enjoyed this bottle of sunburnt irish red!
and now its christmas! what on earth will i get doing now…….